PBSCFC Recruitment 2018: If you are looking for a government job in Punjab state, then you must read this article. The Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development and Finance Corporation has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 83 posts of District Manager, Clerk, Section Officer, Statistical Assistant, Peon, and Sweeper, etc.
Candidates can apply for Punjab SCFC Recruitment 2018 from the official website i.e. govt.thapar.edu. The last date to submit the application form for posts offered by Government of Punjab is 25th August 2018.
Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation District Level Vacancy Detail 2018
Important information related to PBSCFC Recruitment 2018:
- Name of Organisation: Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development and Finance Corporation
- Number of Posts: 83 Posts
- Name of Posts: Various Posts like District Manager, Clerk, Peon, Sweeper, etc.
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: govt.thapar.edu
- Post-Wise Detail:
- Clerk: 38 Posts
- Peon: 28 Posts
- District Manager: 08 Posts
- Section Officer: 05 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Sweeper: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for District Manager and Other Posts offered by PBSCFC
- Applicant must have passed at least 8th class for Peon post and 5th class for Sweeper Post.
- Applicant must be a Graduate with good typing speed for Clerk Post.
- Applicant must have done their Graduation from Commerce with 3 years working experience as Accountant/Auditor.
- For Statistical Assistant and District Manager Posts, Applicant must have done their Post Graduation from any recognized university. For Experience related detail, see the official notification.
The age of applicant should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation will also be provided by Punjab Government as per the rules.
The application fee for General category Candidates will be Rs. 1000/- and for Reserved Category Candidates will be Rs. 500/-.
The selection of applicants will be done on merit basis in the written test.
Pay Scale of District Manager, Statistical Assistant, Section Officer, and Clerk will be the same i.e. Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800/- with different Grade Pay. Grade pay for DM and SA will be Rs. 4400. Grade Pay for SO will be Rs. 5000/- and Grade Pay for clerk will be Rs. 3200/-. Peon and Sweeper will get a pay scale of Rs. 4900 to Rs. 10680/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1650/-
The last date to submit the application form is 25th August 2018.
How to apply for PBSCFC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply for PBSCFC Recruitment 2018 via online mode from the official website i.e. govt.thapar.edu. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form for different posts. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. govt.thapar.edu
- After that, search for the link to the “Online Application Form.”
- Fill the online application form completely and pay the application fee through e-challan.
- Fill all the required detail and click “Submit.”
- After submission, take a printout of the filled application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form like two passport size photographs, copy of challan, the copy of the 10th class certificate, and other educational, and experience certificates, caste certificates, etc.
- Send this application form to the following mentioned address:
Click Here for PBSCFC Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here to apply Online for PBSCFC Recruitment 2018