NMU CET Admit Card 2018, Check Exam date and download Hall Ticket from official website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in
NMU CET Admit Card 2018
Are you interested in getting admission in North Maharashtra University for pursuing any UG or PG course????? If your answer is yes, then you have to apply for the entrance exam conducted by NMU. Candidates can apply for NMU UG and PG Common Entrance Exam 2018 from 6th June 2018 till 4th July 2018.
The NMU has also declared the date for commencement of NMU CET 2018. The entrance test will be conducted on 26th July 2018. Different exam papers will be set for different courses. Candidates can download the NMU CET Admit Card 2018 from official website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in on or after 19th July 2018. Read this article completely for more information related to NMU CET 2018.
NMU UG PG CET Exam Date 2018
North Maharashtra University i.e. NMU conducts entrance exam for providing admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc., MCA, M.Sc etc. Candidates will get admission on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test.
Every year, many candidates, after passing 12th class or Graduation, apply for this entrance test with the purpose of getting admission in colleges and institutions affiliated to this university.
This year, candidates can apply for these entrance exam from 6th June to 4th July 2018. The exam will be conducted on 26th July 2018 and the admit card will be available from 19th July 2018 on official website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in.
Important information related to NMU CET Admit Card 2018 :
- Name of Organisation: North Maharashtra University
- Name of Exam: UG and PG Common Entrance Exam 2018
- Last date to submit the application form online: 4th July 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: 19th July 2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: 26th July 2018
- Result declaration date: 30th July 2018
- Official Website : www.nmu.ac.in
NMU UG PG CET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates, who have applied for NMU CET 2018, can download they are admitting cards from the official website on or after 19th July 2018. The exam will be conducted on 26th July 2018. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. We are telling you the steps to download the admit card from official website. Note down the steps mentioned below :
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in
- Search for the link of Admit Card for UG and PG CET 2018.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password or DOB etc.
- Click Submit and your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Candidates are advised to take NMU CET Admit Card 2018 and an id proof with you while going for the exam. Candidates can use the link given below to download the admit card. Keep visiting our site at regular intervals of time for further updates like result and merit list etc.
All the Best!!!!! for Exam.
Download NMU CET Admit Card 2018