MP PPT Application Form 2018 – Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and How to Apply etc. Official Website is www.vyapam.nic.in
MP PPT Application Form 2018
The full form of MP PPT is Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test. This is a state level exam conducted every year by Vyapam or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Government of Madhya Pradesh. This test is mandatory to get admission to diploma courses in self-governing polytechnic colleges, government polytechnic colleges, state-funded polytechnic colleges and self-governing and government women polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
This year, the application form for MP PPT 2018 will be released in the month of April 2018. Candidates can apply only online from official website of Vyapam i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. We are providing you the details of MP PPT 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, application process etc. in this article.
Eligibility Criteria Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and Domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidate must have passed 10th Class from the recognized board with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Candidate must have secured at least 35% marks to be eligible for applying.
- The candidates whose 10th mark sheet is based on grading system are converted into number system on the basis of formula given in the mark sheet.
- Availability of Application Form Online: second week of April 2018
- Closing Date for apply Online: second week of May 2018
- Online Correction Period: third week of May 2018
- Examination Date: first week of July 2018
- Result Declaration: within 15 days of commencement of exam
Question paper will consist of 150 questions of objective type multi-choice questions. 50 question will be asked from each subject, namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. One mark will be awarded for the correct answer and there will be no negative marking. The Question Paper will be given in both mediums i.e. Hindi and English. The duration for attempting the Paper will be 3 hours. Questions asked will be of 10th class level. Candidates will be given OMR sheets for giving answers.
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 400/- and For SC/ST category is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode i.e. through credit card/debit card/net banking. candidates can also pay application fee through kiosk portal of the board.
Process to Apply For MP PPT 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MP PPT 2018 from official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill all the detail in the application form like educational detail, personal detail, application fee detail, e-mail address etc. Candidates are advised to fill the form as per the instructions are given in the information bulletin. After filling the form, click submit and take the printout of it for future reference. The candidate is advised to note down the application number for future use.
Those candidates, who will qualify in MP PPT 2018, will be eligible for counseling. Counseling will be done in the month of July 2018. Candidates have to pay the application fee the counseling process. All the counseling-related details will be announced on the official website of the board within the stipulated time.
Admission to 95% seats will be given to the candidates belonging from Madhya Pradesh and 5% seats are reserved for NRI candidates. Admission will be given on the basis of merit list in MP PPT 2018. For merit list, 30% weightage will be given to 10th class marks and 70% weightage will be given to MP PPT 2018.
If you have any other query or you want any other information related to MP PPT 2018, Leave the comment in the comment box.
Official Website – www.vyapam.nic.in