KAR TET Application Form 2018 : Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc.
KAR TET Application Form 2018
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is abbreviated as KAR TET. This is a state eligibility test for the teaching profession in Karnataka state. Candidates, who want to teach in Karnataka state government schools, have to qualify this examination. This exam is conducted by the state government of Karnataka as per the rules and regulation of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) of Bangalore.
This test is conducted to check the competency of candidates in teaching to Primary Class(Class 1 to Class 5), Upper Primary Class(Class 6 to Class 8). Every state conducts its own state teacher eligibility test. Candidates can apply for Karnataka TET 2018 via online mode only. KAR TET Application Form 2018 will be available from July 2018 to August 2018.
schooleducation.kar.nic.in: Karnataka TET Recruitment Notification Details:
- Organization – Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka
- Website – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Name of the Exam – Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- Total Posts – 10,000
- Name of Post – Graduate Primary Teacher
- Pay Scale Offered– Rs 14,550 – Rs 26,700 per month
The exam will be conducted in the month of September 2018. Candidates can check the detail of KAR TET Application Form 2018 from this article. We are providing you the detail of KAR TET 2018 Application Form like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc. in brief form in this article. So, Read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this test or not.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms completely. Otherwise, their application will be rejected at any stage. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
For Primary Teacher i.e. Class 1 to Class 5:
Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board and have done or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education OR must have done B.Ei.Ed.
For Upper Primary Teacher i.e. Class 6 to Class 8:
Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline with the 2-year diploma course in elementary education or B.Ed. Appearing candidates in the final year of diploma or B.Ed. can also apply.
- Starting Date to fill the application form online: 26th August 2018
- Closing date to fill the application form online: 25th September 2018
- Last date to submit application fee: 27th September 2018
- Admit Card availability: Update soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
- Result declaration date: Update Soon
Application fee for Paper 1 or paper 2:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 250/-
Application fee for both papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 400/-
CSIR UGC NET Application Form
How to fill KAR TET Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the KAR TET Application Form 2018 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the online application form from official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Note down the steps to fill the application form via online mode:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application form for KAR TET 2018.
- Choose the level for which you want to apply i.e. Primary level or upper primary level.
- Fill all necessary detail like educational detail, personal detail, contact detail etc.
- Pay the application fee by challan and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated. Save it for future usage.
- Click save and take the printout of filled application form for future reference.
Exam paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Each question will carry one marks and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Total 150 questions will be asked for 150 marks. The exam pattern for Paper 1 is slightly different from that of paper 2. The detail of the exam pattern for paper 1 and Paper 2 is given below:
Exam pattern for Paper 1 :
questions will be asked in 5 sections. Each section will carry 30 questions. Questions will be asked from following sections:
- Child Development
- Language I
- Language II
- Environmental Studies
Exam pattern for Paper 2 :
questions will be asked in 4 sections. Each section will carry 30 questions except last one, which is, special subject. 60 questions will be asked about the special subject. Questions will be asked from following sections:
- Child Development & Pedagogy : 30 questions
- Language I: 30 questions
- Language II: 30 questions
- For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Maths and Science: 60 questions
- For Social Studies/ Social Science Teachers: S.St/S.Sc: 60 questions
If you have any doubt or you want to ask any question related to KAR TET Application Form 2018, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in