Gramin Dak Sevak Result: Our regular visitors who really want to get details Gramin Dak Sevak State wise Result they need to read this text very carefully. As you see thousand of candidates arriving from different places to appear for the different vacancies under postal circle department. We will know all enrolled candidates willingly searching for Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2018.
It is very interesting to know that on this page we will provide you the state wise link of GDS Result /Merit List 2018. Dear candidates, please note that you need to move the cursor down to check state wise result of GDS Exam.
India Postal Circle Result 2018
The result will be released on the official site of the India Post so, you need to stay tuned to the site. Candidates can download their result Pdf file. We have shared all the important information about the result along with some useful link on this page. Aspirants are suggested to move the cursor down and read this article very carefully.
indiapost.gov.in: information for GDS Result 2018
|Organisation Name||India Post / India Post Office|
|Name of the Post||GDS – Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Across India Covering all 23 States|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can apply online for Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, GDS, Postal Assistant and other?
First, candidates need to go on the official site ( indiapost.gov.in) and here on the home page you will get the link for Registration and apply online. You can also click on the state-wise notification to read detailed information.
Age Limit and Education criteria for GDS Post in Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 ??
- Age Limit: Aspirants should have minimum 18 years to maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government norms.
- Academic Qualification: Those have passed the 10th class and should have 60 days of Computer Knowledge certificate. There is no advantage to higher education candidate. The selection will be based on 10th/SSC/SSLC Marks.
How to Pay the Form Fees?
- Candidates should note that they need to pay the form fees at the Head Post Office that is nearby you and also take fee paid receipt. No other mode of payment is allowed.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category and Female have no need to pay Fee and they can register and apply online directly.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC Male are required to pay fee payment after Registration Process.
Is the Computer Knowledge is Mandatory or Not?
Candidates must have computer knowledge and will be required to completed basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Those have studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher education can apply for recruitment.
What is the Selection Procedure?
On the basis of 10th class marks, the authority will make the merit list. Those have got the high percentage in 10th class only they will be called for further process. There is no exam will be held.
What is the basic Salary ??
Pay Scale of selected candidates will be Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus GP. Rs. 2000/-
Note: Readers can bookmark our page to visit again. Because we will update the more information from time to time. In the case of any query or more problems, you can contact us through given comment box. Our experts will try to solve your query as soon as possible.