Haryana D.Ed Application Form – Do you with want to be a JBT Teacher in Haryana???? Are you looking for Haryana D.Ed Admission Process for Session 2018-18????? then you are on right page. We will tell you how to apply for Haryana D.Ed 2018 Admission.
The State Council of Educational Research & Training, Haryana (SCERT) makes announcements for admission in various courses like D.Ed, D.El.Ed/ JBT every year. Diploma in Education i.e. D.Ed is a two-year duration course.
This year, D.Ed application form will release for the session year 2018-18. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission in D.Ed via online mode.
Application forms for Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018 will be released in the month of June 2018. For Teaching job you should have studied for the teaching line.
We advise candidates that fill the application form before the last date. Otherwise, their application will not accept. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission by merit list prepared by marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
In this article, we are providing you with the complete information related to Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, etc. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Haryana D.Ed Application Form 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana JBT Admission 2018
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and should hold the domicile of Haryana state.
- You must have passed 12th class from a recognised board in relevant stream.
- Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in 12th class in all five subjects including English.
The detail of application fee for Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018 is given below:
- General, an OBC category Candidates, need to pay: Rs. 500/-
- SC/BC/PH Category Candidates need to pay: Rs. 275/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by Bank Challan.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking from any bank of their choice.
How to Apply for Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018
Candidates, who want to get admission in the D.Ed course in various Education Colleges of Haryana, will have to fill the online applications or have to register at the website www.dedharyana.org OR www.scertharyana.gov.in on or before the last date of registration.
We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.dedharyana.org OR www.scertharyana.gov.in
- Search for the link of Haryana D.Ed Application Form
- Choose the course and stream for applying from Arts/Commerce/Vocational/Sciences etc.
- Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature and required documents on the online application form.
- Click submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Selection Process for Admission
Candidates will select for admission by merit list prepared by marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Separate merit list will prepare by Reservation/Choice of Stream. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for the counselling process.
Counselling will be done in three rounds. Candidates, whose name will appear in the merit list, will be eligible for counselling. Candidates will select the college and stream for admission. you attend the rounds of counselling by their ranks.
Top Rank holders will call for counselling in the first round and so on. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling. So, Candidates should bring their original documents with them in counselling.
If you want any other information related to Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018, you can tell us by writing in the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.dedharyana.org
Haryana D.Ed Admission 2018 Application form
Eligible candidates when to go for applying Haryana D.Ed Application Form, if they will face any problem or those have any query they can just use the discussion box which is mentioned below. Our team will give the response in a few seconds.