Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018, Application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, important dates, application process and counseling process etc.
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2018
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is a state level Polytechnic Admission Test conducted every year in the state of Assam. Thousands of candidates appear for this test to get admission to various polytechnic courses offered by the different government and private colleges of the Assam state.
This exam is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) of Assam state every year. This year, Application Form for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 in the month of March 2018. The form will be available on the official website of DTE, Assam i.e. www.dteassam.in.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018. You can get all the important details related to this test like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, important dates, application process and counseling process etc. from this article.
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and hold domicile of Assam state.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board for Modern Office Management Course in Girl’s Polytechnic, Guwahati and Candidates who are born on or after 01-08-1995 (For General) and 01-08-1992 (For SC/ST) can apply.
- Candidates should obtain 40% marks in mathematics and science taken as average for general candidates and 35%marks for SC candidates and 33% for ST candidates.
- Candidates of General Category must be born on or after 1st Aug 1997 and SC/ST candidates must born on or after 1st Aug 1994.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application form – March 2018
- Last Date for submission of online Application Form– 1st week of April 2018
- Date of Examination – May 2018
- Result Declaration Date – within 15 days after commencement of exam
- Counselling Process – June 2018
The fee for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 is Rs. 400/- to be paid in the form of Bank Challan from any branch of SBI.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of DTE, Assam i.e. www.dteassam.in
- Search for the link of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018.
- Read the information bulletin carefully and click apply online.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Fill the fee detail i.e. Bank challan detail.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled form twice.
- Take printout of it for future reference.
- There will be 100 objective type MCQs asked in test.
- Question will belongs to science and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates of Office Management course will also attempt another exam consist of questions from English and General Knowledge. Their exam duration will be three hours.
- The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Counseling process will held in the month of June 2018. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling process. Candidates will select the course and choose the college where they want to take admission in counselling process. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank of candidates in Assam Polytechnic 2018. Documents will also be verified at the time of counseling.
The following documents are required for the counseling procedure:
- Class 10th DMC
- Class 12th DMC
- Domicile Certificate.
- Assam PAT 2018 Admit Card.
- Assam PAT 2018 Score Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate in case of Reserve category candidates.
- Passport size photographs.
If you want any other information related to Assam Polytechnic(PAT) 2018 then you can write to us in the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.dteassam.in